Friday, November 24, 2006
Game Face
I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving.

We sure did! We stuffed ourselves silly. My niece (her name is Breone...did I ever tell y'all that?), is now in LOVE with cranberry sauce. She thinks it's dessert and gets all excited when she eats it.
We'll just let her think that for as long as she wants..........

At the moment I am gearing up for the black friday sales. I am prepared!
A gazzillion store flyers CHECK
Sneakers to run to the hottest toy sales, NOT for Christmas because my shopping was done a week ago, but for birthdays. CHECK
Layers of clothing for the crowded malls CHECK
Digital camera to take photos of people going crazy over something stupid...NO (but I'm really tempted).

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer